Hotel & Restaurant Insurance

We provide insurance policies for independent hotels & restaurants, designed to cover your assets, earnings, and legal liabilities.

Whether you run a hotel, café, bar, takeaway, pub or fine dining restaurant we will tailor an insurance solution for you.

Amongst other areas of insurance we can cover;

  • Buildings, including accidental damage cover
  • Tenants improvements
  • Contents, plant and machinery
  • Stock
  • Money 
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Business interruption (your loss of income)
  • Employers liability
  • Public and products liability
  • Loss of alcohol licence
  • Caterers (including outside catering)
  • Events
  • Vehicle fleets
  • Employee crime
  • Cyber liability
  • Directors and officers liability
  • Employment practices liability
Looking for insurance advice?

For business or private client insurance solutions, please get in touch

How we can help